Hey...I set up count downs to the two possible turn ins for Blitz! As you can see, there's a big gap...And I think he could very possibly go in on either date. HOPEFULLY it's the second, lol.
Blitz might go IFT in August?!!? Did you hear that from GDA?? I'm really curious to learn how far they go in the alphabet with the May turn in. I think it will really determine our pups IFt dates.
I heard that from Jeff Jewell. He said that although Blitz will only be seventeen months, they may very well call him in at that time, because of the gap before him AND his maturity. He said to count thirteen days after each graduation, and that's when turn-in is. I REALLY hope it's November though. He will be almost twenty months though, but if he's turned in in August he can't go on vacation with us!!
Wow! GDA keeps their puppies with raisers a long time! I think that extra time to mature is really important though, so it is great that they do it! Crossing fingers for the second date for Blitz! That would probably also help him grow out of the pano some more too :)
Blitz is a puppy in training for Guide Dogs of America. We will be sharing this blog, so some posts (On his blog) will be by me, and some will be by him. (MOSTLY by him though.) I also have a blog for my "normal" life, that includes things that aren't puppy related. (I know! Shocking.)As for me, I am a fourteen-year-old homeschooled girl, and I am a Christian. God rules!! (literally!)
4 comments:
Blitz might go IFT in August?!!? Did you hear that from GDA?? I'm really curious to learn how far they go in the alphabet with the May turn in. I think it will really determine our pups IFt dates.
I heard that from Jeff Jewell. He said that although Blitz will only be seventeen months, they may very well call him in at that time, because of the gap before him AND his maturity. He said to count thirteen days after each graduation, and that's when turn-in is. I REALLY hope it's November though. He will be almost twenty months though, but if he's turned in in August he can't go on vacation with us!!
Wow! GDA keeps their puppies with raisers a long time! I think that extra time to mature is really important though, so it is great that they do it! Crossing fingers for the second date for Blitz! That would probably also help him grow out of the pano some more too :)
WOW - that's so neat you have potential turn in dates that far in advance. :) Hoping for the later one!
Post a Comment