Blitz went to GDA from Monday to Saturday...When I went to pick him up, the first thing Sarah (The vet) said to me was, "So, the drama with Blitz continues." He developed an earache while there, (The FIRST earache he's ever had...His ears are always really clean. He doesn't put out all that much wax.) I was told that he needs to lose ten pounds, and they're trying to figure out what this whole snoring thing is about. They knew about it before, but for some reason this time they were worried/curious about it. They took him to a specialist, and that specialist told them it's one of three things. A, it's absolutely nothing, and it's just something special he does, B, he has an elongated something or other in his throat, and that vibrates when he breathes, or C, he has a sinus problem. They pretty much ruled out C, because he's always had it and it doesn't effect his activity at all. They know for a fact he has an elongated something or other in his throat, they're just not sure if that's the cause. They gave him a bunch of medication to see if it'll help. (So far it hasn't helped...Lol, he's snoring just as much as ever.) And he has to lose ten pounds. The vet stressed that he is NOT obese...Not sure why he's losing ten pounds then. She told me, but as I said before, I am NOT up with the vet lingo and have a hard time remembering the terms given to me. So the little guy is eating only two cups a day now.
As for Mock Trial...Man we did really good this year! We got seventh place out of twenty teams, and we had three people win prizes. Our Stevie Ricco got best Stevie Ricco...Out of twenty Riccos. Our JB Schrute got second best Schrute...Out of twenty Schrutes. And our Baliff got best baliff...Out of twenty baliffs. Okay, and also, three years ago we got tenth, two years ago ninth, one year ago eighth, and this year seventh. And the top six make it into the finals! So yes, next year we will make it into finals. We looked at the individual scores, and apparently it was the score of ONE judge that put us in seventh instead of sixth. Six out of the seven scorers there thought we did really well, and gave us fours and fives out of five, and one scorer didn't agree, so put us into seventh place. Oh well...We had lots of fun all year though!
Also, I am going private. So let me know if you want to keep reading.
Disneyland on monday!! Woohoo!!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
I would still like to read your blog please - samhe at hotmail.com
Add me, add me!!!! Have fun at Disneyland!! I'm jealous. :)
joanna@wtribe.com
I don't think I comment too much but I'd still love to read your blog if you don't mind :)
puppy_face2(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would love to keep reading your blog!
gdbpupraiser46(at)aol(dot)com
add me!!!! lisalrick(at)mac(dot)com.
YAY for doing so well at Mock Trial. That's EXCELLENT.
Good luck to Blitz! I bet it's A!
me too! emilyreith at gmail dot com
I hope Blitz can get his health all sorted out soon!
I'd like to keep reading also, grlwiththedog@aol.com
Aww poor Blitz! Hope he gets all fit soon!
I'd love to keep reading as well... it seems like private is all the rage. My e-mail is dazzlingstar at gmail dot com.
Hope Blitz's snoring isn't anything serious.
Oh and I don't know if you read my blog, but if you want to, I'll add you. :-)
Everyone is so private these days...REMEMBER only 100 readers!!
I probably will have to make my public again before long!
:-))
toomanyemails07@gmail.com
Poor Blitz-diets are no fun! Would love to keep reading sarahspups@hotmail.com
Post a Comment