Louise called today!! She asked "Are you ready for your puppy??" I said "HECK ya!!" (Ok, so maybe I didn't say that, but I was certainly enthusiastic.)
She told me she had a female and a male black lab, both from the C litter and that I could pick whichever one I wanted. I chose the male. I really have absolutely NO preference, but I figured I'd take the male because of two really lame reasons; 1, I'd already had a female black lab, and 2, I had a cute name for a male!! Again, two lame reasons, but seeing as before that reasoning both were equal, I chose the male.
So, yes, on June 11th, 2 weeks from tomorrow, I will be welcoming home Mr. Camano/Chandler/Cameron. Hopefully Camano, but Louise still needs to get back to me on whether that's OK or not.
(Back story on the name; I grew up on Camano Island, in Washington State. It's a BEAUTIFUL island and I will always love it!)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Really!? Camano IS gorgeous. I had no idea you used to live here, and thought nothing of the fact that you named it the same as the island...wierd..
Congrats on the upcoming puppy arrival ... can't wait to hear more about him!
Woohoo!!! Question - are you going to get a new blog URL or keeep this one?
Yaaaay! News at last! I think Camano is a very cute name. How fun to get to have a puppy again!
I love that name!! It's SO cute! Can't wait to meet the new little ball of cuteness!
WOW - you're alive!
I love the name Camano... can't wait to meet your new little one!
Yay, can't wait to hear about him. I like the came Camano, it is cute. :D
Post a Comment