So, some of you have been asking me to update my blog...so here it is!!
I actually didn't want to update until I had a letter/pick up date for my new puppy, but it's been too long. As it stands, I do NOT know when/what puppy I get, but it won't have been 2 months since Louise said 2-3 months until tomorrow, so I guess I shouldn't be TOO impatient. :) (If that made any sense at all!)
On the plus side, I saw Blitz on Thursday!! It was so amazing to see him, and, if I do say so myself, he got VERY excited. I'll post pictures ASAP, I'm on the computer at the college right now so can't access them. The people who have him live RIGHT down the street, (less than two miles!) and say I can visit as often as I want! They even said I could "borrow" him for a couple hours if I ever want to. I'm trying to give it some time, but I think I'm going to ask if I can borrow him sometime this week, and go for a looong walk with him and just spend some quality time with him! They think that he has a thyroid problem, which would explain why he was always so lazy even as a young puppy. This also explains the weird eating habits and why he was ALWAYS so ravenous. I guess I always thought it was a part of his character. They had him checked out by the vet at GDA on Saturday, and once I hear of the results, I'll post about them.
Another plus; I get to have Mark again on Thursday! I love Mark...He's a BIG sweetie, and I'm very excited to have him stay with us for a few days!
Another, non-puppy related thing that happened since I last updated. I read Twilight. :) I actually started it because I thought it would be stupid and didn't feel like I could express that opinion until I read it...But I LOVED it. Every once in a while I would be caught up in the story, then take a step back and realize how weird the plot sounded when you weren't reading it, and now realize why people who HAVEN'T read it are so critical. But it's VERY good, and I loved it.
Anyway, yes, pictures are to come!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yay! I've missed you. :) I hope you get your news soon. The waiting is one of the hardest parts of raising for me. That's SO awesome that you got to see Blitz!! I love keeping in contact with the puppies. You're lucky he's practically your neighbor.
yay!!! I"m so excited to hear your news!!! I know how great it is to see one of your babies again, and so cool that Blitz is so nearby. :)
We've missed you! I can't wait to hear your pup news! Isn't it great to be able to see the COC pups!
Wohoo! I can't wait till you get your puppy!!
Post a Comment