Friday, December 12, 2008

Belated answer.

WOW I haven't updated in a while. Sorry, I kept thinking I didn't have anything to update about, and then realized that I haven't answered the whole "terrier or new puppy" thing. :)

Anyway, after reading all y'alls very helpful comments, (thanks again!) I decided that I would go with puppy raising. I was going onto my email to email the lady back, when I realized I had a new one from her. Apparently, she had decided against it too...In fact, she is rehoming the dog and getting another that is more suitable for service. So, I guess it worked out for all. :)

So I have been on the list for about two weeks now, and about ten days ago Louise emailed me and said "shouldnt be long now..." So, I'm shooting for the next litter. (Sometime in early January I think...) Meanwhile, I am puppy sitting Sage. I didn't have a puppy to bring to the GDA Christmas party, and her raiser conveniently went out of town and needed a sitter...soo...I'm happy with that arrangement!

I don't think I'll have anything to update about until I get my pup, so I guess my next post will be the news!! Here's hoping!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Yay! Puppy! Can't wait for the news. I guess our new puppies will kind of grow up together. I'm getting mine in February. :D

Sammy and Westin said...

Fingers crossed for a puppy very very soon! Every day you don't get a call is one day less you have to wait once you do :) Which is a good thing, haha.

Megan and Orleans said...

I am glad that it worked out for both of you. And YAY for puppy soon. Can't wait for info! Exciting!!