Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm back!

Hey guys! I got back a few days ago from staying at the Jewels!! I had a GREAT time. They have a cat, which I learned to leave alone, and I also learned to stay away from his food when it was on the ground. I had a great time playing with Diesel, too! I had some problems with garbage diving at first, but soon the Jewells had me broken of that. I went alot of places, too! Work every day with either Debbie or Jeff, (All of Jeff's co-workers think that he should raise a yellow lab! lol.) I went to the hollywood bowl, and I went on an outing to Boccali's with a bunch of other Puppies In Training. Jeff and Debbie went to the Second Annual Fundraising dinner at the air force one pavillion, but I was too young to go.

I lost the rest of my teeth, too! At first, the Jewell's daughter (She is a vet tech) thought that they might have to pull some of my teeth, because they were having a hard time coming out, but luckily we didn't have to pull any.

So, now I'm home. Mom's REAL happy to see me!!

Mom made a post on her blog about her trip with Harley. It's VERY long and detailed. Go check it out!!

2 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

What is your mom's blog's address? Did I miss it?

Sounds like you had a ton of fun!

Kasey and Blitz said...

Hey Runza! Mom shares a blog with me, so you can just go to my profile, and her blog is "A homeschooled highschooler."