Friday, August 3, 2007

Just posting to let you guys know I'M STILL HERE!

Lol, long time no post, huh? Well, the reason is very simple...Not much has been going on! I've just been sitting at home, eating and growing. I weigh almost forty-pounds now, and am a week short of five months. I went to a puppy-sitter a few days ago, because mom was going to somwhere called "magic mountain." I wonder what the magic did...When she came home she couldn't walk on her right foot. She said that she sprained it. But by the next day, it was heeled! Hmm, I wonder if THAT's what the "Magic Mountain" does...Heal's sprained ankles?? I don't know. Mom says that when I'm older if she goes then I can go, so maybe I'll see what all the fuss is about. Mom's going on a LOONG trip in a week, so I'll be at the Jewell's house, while mom takes Harley. She'll be gone from the tenth to the twenty-sixth, which is a long time for a young puppy. She says that by the time she gets back, I'll be able to put the adult jacket on. Well, look! It fit's already!

And THIS is what the SMALL one looks like.


Yup, you guessed it. I have now officially entered that awkward stage of puppy hood where the small bib doesn't fit, and the big one I can't get yet. Oh well, as soon as mom gets back THEN it'll all pay off.

So, I'll probably post once more before I go to the Jewell's, just to say bye, but in case I don't, bye!

1 comment:

Lisa and pups said...

YAY - so glad to hear you still exist!
You are growing so fast Blitz. I can't believe you're 5 months already. That big jacket looks so good on you - the puppy jacket does look a little on the err small side! ;)

Love the pictures. I hope you do get to visit Magic Mountain next year. That sounds like fun!