Blitz is a puppy in training for Guide Dogs of America. We will be sharing this blog, so some posts (On his blog) will be by me, and some will be by him. (MOSTLY by him though.) I also have a blog for my "normal" life, that includes things that aren't puppy related. (I know! Shocking.)As for me, I am a fourteen-year-old homeschooled girl, and I am a Christian. God rules!! (literally!)
4 comments:
Blitz, you're so handsome! My mommy and I saw you at the obedience class at GDA and you were definitely the best behaved in our age group!!!
Wow Blitz you sure are big!! You look very handsome in your big boy jacket!!
Aw congrats on getting your new jacket. You're getting so tall and (to reiterate what the others have already said) handsome!
Oh my my my! You are getting SO big and so handsome. Congrats on getting your big jacket! And, you have such a pretty sit.
Post a Comment