Monday, September 24, 2007

Snoring!!

Okay, I don't know if I told you guys this yet, but I SNORE. And no, not only when I'm asleep. I do it when I'm fully awake and alert. This causes a problem to poor mom, because when we're in a class and I start snoring, she can't just nudge me awake...Because I'll keep snoring! I do it ALL the time. When mom was taking me into the kennels, the vet heard it and asked mom about it. She told her I do it all the time, so while I was staying there the vet checked it out to make sure it wasn't something wrong with my nose. But no, she said it is just one of the things that makes me special!! Haha. Mom doesn't appreciate it much!! Anyway, here's a video of it! Turn the volume up!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pFzV234lKX0

3 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Oh, that his so hilariously funny. I'm glad he doesn't have a nasal problem, just uses it to embarrass you! *wink*

Megan and Orleans said...

That is just hysterical. I was laughing so hard. Glad there is nothing wrong, it adds character! lol

Sarah and Romeo said...

Oh funny!!
I'm going to link you to my blog.