Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hotel life!!

We're staying in a hotel!! It's SOO much fun! I'm not sure why we're here, but I think it might have something to do with the fact that our house was full of water. All the people here are really nice, and they all love me!! They all say I'm the best behaved dog they've ever seen!! Yay...Hopefully they won't see me typing on this computer, seeing as it IS right in the middle of the lobby and all. Anyway, just wanted to tell y'all. I have to get off now, there's other people eying the computer, I think they want on.

Bye!!

3 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Oh Blitz, I hope you are enjoying your time in the hotel. Although having a home full of water is definitely no fun. Have had a little bit too much experience with that.

Do they have an indoor pool your mom and her siblings can enjoy?

Sarah said...

Hi Blitz-
That hotel sounds like fun! My name is Sarah and I raise for GEB in NY. I was wondering if I could link to your blog? Also, my blog is private, so if you want to read it, please send me an email at sarahspups@hotmail.com and let me know! Hope you get to go home soon!
Sarah, Irie and Josette (PIT), and Indiana (Career Changed)

Kasey and Blitz said...

Hey Sarah! That'd be fine if you link to my blog!!