Friday, October 19, 2007

*gulp*

I...am...getting...

neutered.

Yes, I am getting the big snip. Mom's a bit bummed, she thinks I would make a great breeder. I'm scheduled for the thirtieth...

Also, I am going to another home for about the next two weeks, or at least until mommy gets back settled into our house. GDA REALLY wants this foot to heal as well as possible, so I will be taking it VERY easy...Only getting up to go potty and such.

4 comments:

Jake and Joanna said...

Nuetered???? Whyyyyy?? you're so perfect!!!!!!! Good luck with your foot healing! Hopefully it'll heal quickly! And good luck with the big snip...

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Sorry to hear about the neutering situation Blitz! I hope it goes well, and that your foot heals to!

Mosier 'n Me said...

Poor Pup! :)
Sure, feel free to link to my blog. :)
BTW, how'd you find me? Always nice to meet a fellow homeschooler! :D

Sarah and Romeo said...

Aww! I hope your foot feels better.
Don't worry you won't feel a thing. You'll be sleeping...ZZZZzzz