Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yes, today's neuter day.

Sooo....I'm back at the vet, getting neutered. *sigh* I guess I knew it'd come some day.

Anyway, long time since I've posted any pics, so I'll just post an old one!!

This is before I knew who the heck momma was.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Good luck Blitz.

Emily and the Labradors said...

What a cute little thing you were Blitz! I hope your surgery goes well and that your leg is feeling better!

Sarah and Romeo said...

You were awefully adorable!
Get better soon!

Jake and Joanna said...

Good luck, Blitz!!!! Feel better soon!!!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Good Luck Blitz, Spike sends puppy kisses and hopes that he never has to get neutered....

MK said...

I hope the 'snip' went okay and you're healing quickly, Blitz! Feel better soon!