Monday, October 15, 2007

Limping!

Hey guys, my foot hurts really bad. I'm SO out of sorts, because it hurts so bad!! Mom called the vet a few times, and is still waiting for her to call back. I'm limping pretty bad, and when I stand still, I don't even let that foot touch the ground. And it's even worse because we're on the fourth floor of the hotel, and so every time I have to go to the bathroom, we gotta walk all the way down there. I always look really sad mom tells me. I sit in the middle of the room, staring at the floor, feeling sorry for myself. I try to stay still, but...nature calls...

Just pray it isn't anything bad, and that the vet can fix me up quick!! I don't think it's anything bone related, but rather with the muscles.

4 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

Goodness Blitz! I hope you are feeling better soon! I know you are a real big boy now... but maybe you can put on an ultra pathetic look and get your mom to carry you? Ok, maybe not, but rest up and feel better!

Jake and Joanna said...

Poor Blitz!!! It's not pano is it? growing pains? Probably not if he won't even put weight on it, poor little guy!!! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Lisa and pups said...

Poor Blitz. I'm so sorry your foot hurts so much. I hope it isn't anything serious and you feel better soon.

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

I'm sorry your foot is hurting Blitz!! I hope it isn't anything serious, and that it feels better soon!