
Three months later, six months old. (No, I am not six months...I'm seven, but seeing as we're in a hotel, it's impossible to get recent pictures on here!!)

Now what'dya know about that?? And I've grown alot since I was six months. The velcro on my jacket doesn't even go all the way across my chest, whereas when we first got it, it was coming off of it!! "Hey mom, ya think I can go back to the puppy bib??"




2 comments:
Look how much you've grown Blitz!! You're such a handsome boy. :)
Oh My Gosh - that is too adorable!!! WOW, you have grown so much Blitz.
I'm glad you don't jump in that hotel pool. The people who work there might be really mad at your mom although it would be really fun. I'm glad she can enjoy it though!
And what great experience for you to have such a new and different experience. Sounds like your mom and you are such good sports about the whole situation!
Keep being a good puppy for your mom!
Post a Comment