Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pictures!!

Yes, I've used that title many times. But it's a classic, and it tells you exactly what you're going to see in this post!!

PICTURES!!

Mom and her team WON the scavenger hunt!! (She was on the Jewell's Sydney's team...So they had Harley, the Duke and Sydney!) Denise did a GREAT job with everything, and mom said it was all very challenging. Her favorite parts were the codes...One, they had to look at the mall directory and find the store name, and a letter from the name. That code told them to go count the number of horses on the carousel. Another one, they had to look at a phone with the number and what number letter it was. (Yes, that past sentence made no sense...Look at it this way...2/3 = C, 2/1 = A, 8/1 = T.) Then they got to ride on the metro link, and then got to go to a harvest festival. At first, they didn't think they were going to be let in, but then the lady went and asked the person in charge, and she let them in for free. After everything, everyone went to the foodcourt and had a little going away party for the "W" litter, who were going to go in-for-training the next week. Momma said that Duke was a huge sweetheart the whole time...He was very good at obedience commands! His one fualt was the pulling, but, this WAS a very exciting thing, and Mom thinks that even I would have pulled, and I usually lag!!

Here's the pics!!

At the beginning, before anyone was tired!


At the mall, Duke and Harley were bored, since all the humans were just standing around looking at the directory. Geez, you'd think they could just ask if they were THAT lost!


Cutsie Duke


Duke, after the obedience stop.


Harley and Duke, on the bus.


Now, here's pictures of me!!

"YAY mom!! I'm so happy to see you!!" (This was in the carride home from GDA.)


"Are you SURE I have to wear this thing??"


Can't see it very well, but this is the Blitz I have on my tail. (In real life you can see it better.)


In a ball.


My mom emberasses me by putting me in this position, and then telling me to stay.

3 comments:

Sarah and Romeo said...

OH, I love that pic of him on his back and posing! How cute!
Glad he's doing good in obedience. Yay Blitz!!!!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Love the last pic, so cute. :)

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

I love Blitz! He is so adorable! He actually looks a lot like Eagle when he is exited.