Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The promised update!!

Sorry it's taken so long!! I didn't want to update without pictures, but I've decided it's been too long since I promised!

Anyway, I'm good!! Little sore, but good! I have to wear that idiotic cone when mom's not around though, which thankfully isn't that often. I think this time away from mom has made me love her all the more, and now I don't like it when she leaves. She's almost worried it will turn into seperation anxiety, but it's not at all like that now. I just am happy when she gets back. But just to be sure, she wants to puppy swap with someone at least for a couple days. (AFTER the whole "neuteredness" wears off, i.e., I get my stitches out!!)

Mom thinks I'm cute as ever!! I LOVE to please her more than anything, and when I'm playing with any of her siblings or her mom, I will occassionally walk over to her to get her approval. And I'm pretty much perfect!! My heeling IS perfect, as well as my sit, down, sit from down, here, come, (For you non-puppy raisers, the difference between a here and a come is that here just means to come here, whereas come means come to the left side and sit.) and stay. My stand is NEAR perfect, and I just need to think about it when mom says to. And I went to two classes today with mommy, (Don't worry...No walking was required, and I slept the whole time, so don't worry about my stitches!!) and I was quiet and good the whole time!! One of the people in mom's class is going to puppy raise, (His older brother already has his pup, and he's going to get his own!) so maybe I'll have a friend at school!! That is, if the pup comes within like...The next month and is old enough to come by the time class ends!

And I have the most BEAUTIFUL coat you've ever seen. It's wavy on the back, and at the base of the tail there is a little lightning streak...Mind you, BLITZ means LIGHTNING in German!! And by my shoulders the fur is swept ofver to the left, instead of just going straight. It's so pretty!! (Although, of course, I can't see it!!)

Anyway, later, I'll let mommy make a post about what she did at a scavenger hunt!! (That I couldn't go to since my leg was hurt!!) She said it was alot of fun, and that she got to handle the Duke, a VERY pretty and sweet puppy.

See y'all later!!

Blitz

2 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Oh Blitz, I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well after "the surgery". I can't believe how smart you are!! Keep up the good work big guy. Sounds like you have a really neat coat.

Jake and Joanna said...

Is the boy getting a puppy a Hoekendorf boy??? Alisa and i were wondering. :)