Sorry guys for such a long span between posts! I've been kinda busy and haven't had time to get on the comp for the length of time I needed to post. Just a few seconds here and there to check my email and such. :) Right now is the only time I've been able to get away, and that's only because I had to get dropped off early at Moorpark for a class.
Not much has been going on as far as puppy raising goes. I went to Joanna's surprise party, (which was a blast...I totally miss being around pups.) and to the graduation the next day. I can honestly say that the graduation was one of the best (if not THE best) I have ever been to. For one thing, 2 of Jaylie's siblings graduated! It's hard to think that after all this time, she would've been graduating now if she hadn't been dropped. And otherwise, it was just an all-around good graduation.
As far as the "hope" I talked about in my last post goes, that was pretty much squashed when I had a fight with my parents. Sooo...No puppies on the frontier for me... :( I am still puppysitting, however. :) I had Fahrenheit for a few days. I don't know why, but I LOVE that pup! He's pretty much the opposite of Blitz, but I love him! He's TOTALLY goofy and even sometimes a little naughty without his jacket on, but a perfect gentleman with it on. I say SOMETIMES naughty because, if I'm right there, just saying his name snaps him out of it. :) Totally cute. He goes IFT on Saturday. :(
I also may be puppy sitting a "K" puppy, (they haven't come out yet...They're all going home tomorrow!) for 10 days in December. I'm really hoping my parents will say yes to this one, but I'm not sure, because it's over Christmas, I am already dogsitting a non-GDA dog, and the "K" will still be very young. But..here's hoping to finding them in a good mood!
Now to the boring, non-puppy raising stuff. :) It is inevitable, (sp?) since I'm not raising as of now. :)
Mock Trial is actually pretty interesting right now...I am an attorney, and the 6 attorneys we have are actually really great. The whole way they're cast and everything, and everyone gets along well and everyone has great ideas. The witnesses, however...They're kinda goofing off. Travis gave them each a quiz for their specific character, and everyone failed. (Each quiz was around 10-15 questions, and each witness got 5-13 wrong.) We've got a scrimmage on Wednesday, so hopefully that'll be a wake-up call to them.
I was supposed to go to Colorado today through Wednesday, but that got cancelled when my grandma got really sick. She's in the hospital right now, and my mom went up to WA to see her. So, I am home helping with the M&M's, cooking meals, and cleaning house. Fuuun. But ya, I am glad that my mom's helping my Grandma...She's really sick and needed it.
Friends...There is a whole lot of drama going on between friends right now, and some of them are using me as the middle-man. One of them is having serious problems at home right now, and is trying to get me to help her run away. I'm trying to do what's right, trying to convince her to stay...but there really are problems at home, it's not like I can deny that...Anyway, just pray for her...She's got a lot of troubles. Another friend is convinced that a mutual friend of ours is in love with her, and I know that he isn't...I'm planning to call him later to tell him that, and hopefully he'll stop leading her on...Ugh...Anyway, just a whole lot of stuff going on in that front...
That's my life, as of now! It's not too bad, but there is a whole lot of stuff going on...Some of it good, some of it not so much. Thanks for listening!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hey, you're alive after all. ;) Good luck with sitting, and I hope those non-raising issues work themselves out.
ugh, sorry about flaky mock trial witnesses. that was practically the theme of my year. so, since i was also an attorney, i can totally relate! sooo frustrating! hopefully travis will be able to get through to them and they'll step up to the plate.
Totally feeling your pain with the friend drama right now...hope everything clears up soon.
Good luck with the mock trials and hope you get to puppysit 'K'!
I'm glad to hear an update. Hope everything with your friends gets worked out and you'll get to raise again soon. Sometimes breaks are nice - glad you get to puppy sit though!
I'm sorry about no raising. :( Enjoy those puppies sittess though! And I hope all your friend issues clear up soon. :)
Post a Comment