Some of you have already heard this, but for those who have not....
Okay, so I'm pretty sure you all know about the fires. I was going up to Bakersfield for the day for two mock-trial scrimmages, and thought all the fires did to effect me was made my trip longer. (Since a lot of the roads were closed.) At about 10 AM, while I was still on my way, I got a call from the Jewel's asking if I could take some puppies that were being evacuated. I had no idea GDA was being evacuated 'til then, and quickly called my mom to ask if I could take some. She said yes, we could take two. I told the Jewel's that, but then later in the day they called back and said (thankfully!) GDA actually had more volunteers than puppies, so they were actually sending some people home empty-handed. I was glad all the pups were safe, but secretly kinda disappointed I didn't get a pup. ;)
Okay, now the big news...I guess, while I was at Bakersfield, after I called, that got mom and dad talking about puppy raising. I got home at about midnight, and they started talking to me.
"Hey Kasey,"
I knew this was going to be big...
"Your mom and I have been talking,"
uh oh...
"and we've decided"
at this point, just from my dad's face I could see what was coming. A smile started to form on my face.
"to let you get another puppy."
YAHOOO!!! I was so excited, and obviously still am. I don't know how I'll get through these next few days. (I obviously have to wait a bit, because of the fires and all.)
Just wanted to share that EXCITING news with y'all! I'm ecstatic!!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
YAY! How exciting! I can't wait to meet your next little one!
AHHH!! That's fantastic news, I'm so happy for you!!!!! YAY!
Woot, Woot!!! That is awesome. I am so happy for you, can't wait to meet the new ball of fluff!
That's great news! WHOOO HOOOO!
OMG!! I KNOW YOU ARE BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS!!!!WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Yay! I am sooo excited for you Kasey.
Post a Comment