As I spend more time with Carley, I have realized that she's kinda three colors; Black, red, and white. (Hence the circle trilogy above. :))She is, obviously, a black lab. She also has a reddish-tint when she's in the sun; at first I thought she might be a chocolate. But she's much too dark, and is definitely also black. So, there's the red. The white is on the bottom of her front two paws.
Just something else to learn about my new puppy. :)




2 comments:
Wow. Carley definitely has the most interesting pickup story I've ever heard! She's absolutely gorgeous and CONGRATULATIONS!! :)
Hi. We are the ones that had Eden and use to trade with Blitz. I am glad you got a new puppy, and hope you are doing well with HER. We have ShyLee who is 6 months old so soon as Carley gets big enough we will have to trade again.
Post a Comment