Does anyone know how to TAG someone onto my blog? I have alot of friends, and I see that they tag me, but I can't figure out how to do it! Can somebody help?? I'm only ten weeks old!!
Kasey, you have to go in your templates. Then scroll down a ways and you might find something that says "Edit me" or "gooogle news" or something. Then you just paste your link in place of those and such... at least that's what I did with mine. Sorry, I'm sure that made no sense!!
If you have Blogger Beta, you can go to your layout and click on "Add a Page Element" and then click on Link List, and you can start adding links to your blog!!! ONLY if you have Blogger Beta.
Blitz is a puppy in training for Guide Dogs of America. We will be sharing this blog, so some posts (On his blog) will be by me, and some will be by him. (MOSTLY by him though.) I also have a blog for my "normal" life, that includes things that aren't puppy related. (I know! Shocking.)As for me, I am a fourteen-year-old homeschooled girl, and I am a Christian. God rules!! (literally!)
5 comments:
I have no idea - I'd love to know if you find out.
But...You have tags on yours?? Well, I guess I shouldn't call them tags...What I meant was the thing that says "Puppy Raiser Friends."
Kasey, you have to go in your templates. Then scroll down a ways and you might find something that says "Edit me" or "gooogle news" or something. Then you just paste your link in place of those and such... at least that's what I did with mine. Sorry, I'm sure that made no sense!!
Oh, I get it - yeah, do what Joanna said!
If you have Blogger Beta, you can go to your layout and click on "Add a Page Element" and then click on Link List, and you can start adding links to your blog!!! ONLY if you have
Blogger Beta.
Post a Comment