Hello all! My name is Blitz, and I am a dog! (Well, actually, I'm still a puppy...) I am nine weeks old, and my mom says that I'm going to be something called, a "Guide Dog." Does anyone know what that means? I went to a "graduation" of guide dogs, and mom pointed out some guides to me, but I was too sleepy to pay attention to what they were. All I saw was a dog with a weird handle on top.
Anyway, my mom is "training" me. That means that if I do something good, I get a treat. Hey, I could get used to this "training" thing! All I have to do is put my butt down on the ground after she says "sit" and then I get a kibble! This thing's easy. But there is one thing...I don't know why, but mommy says that I can't go potty on the carpet. She says I can only go outside! Well, that doesn't make much sense, does it? When I do go potty inside, I get yelled at, and then I get taken outside, and when I go outside, I get alot of "Good boy Blitz!! What a good boy you are!" I don't know what's so cool about that though...I've been doing it since I was born.
When my mommy takes me places, she puts this annoying "bib" thing on me. She says that it's so that people will let me come into the store. I don't like it though. I've only gone to two places so far...home depot one time, and borders the other time. I slept through both though.
Anyway, that's my introduction! As I get more active in what I do, I will post more. Thanks!




6 comments:
Hi Kasey!
Yay! You have a blog!! I do too, do you mind if I link you on mine?
HI Kasey!!!!
We are SO happy to hear about your bog! We'll link to you on our site!!! Blitz sounds like he is doing great and I think the post was hilarious! Especially the peeing on the carpet vs peeing outside!!!
Can't wait to hear more!
Hi Kasey and Blitz! So happy to see you've joined the blogging world!! May I link to you?
Blitz is SOOO cute!!!!! :)
Hey there Kasey and Blitz! Welcome to the blogging world! Blitz is super cute. I will link to your blog. Let me know if you don't want me to. :)
Hey everyone! You probably won't see this...I don't know, I don't know much about blogging...But yes Joanna and Erin, you can link me! (Lol, I figured out what that was all by myself!!)
Hey Blitz! Yellow dogs rule! Will we be seeing you at Open House on June 9th?
Post a Comment