Wednesday, May 30, 2007





Hi all! Well, I am officially done with potty training. I now go to the door every single time I want out! Momma says she's proud of me. She says that in a couple months, if I continue to be as good as I am, she will start letting me sleep on a tie-down at night, and then eventually, just off leash! Oh! And I lost a tooth yesterday! Momma's letting me chew on frozen toys and ice cubes alot lately. It feels SO nice! My gums hurt really bad!


I went to my second week of obedience class tonight! We are allowed to socialize with all the other puppies before we start with the obedience, but I like sniffing the bushes and wagging my tail at the people more than I like playing with other puppies. Then, as soon as they were done playing (And I was done sniffing) we started on the obedience. There was five other puppies there...A Maltese, a Jackrussel, a Pit Bull, a Lab (She looked just like me!) and a Beagle. First, we did some heeling around cones. That was easy! Then we all sat and stayed. (Well, I sat and stayed, the other puppies had their butt's pushed down by their owners, and held still while their owners hands were on their backs!) I stayed for almost thirty seconds, and then my mommy said "OK!!!" After that, I went around the circle heeling next to mommy, and then we stopped at a puppy, and mommy told me to sit. I did, (Of course) and then mommy gave a treat to the other puppy, and the other puppies owner gave a treat to me. But when I picked my butt up off the ground, she didn't give it to me! I don't think that's fair. Then we did the same thing with all the other puppies. Then we worked on down/stays, and then some more heeling, and then we all got off leash again so we could play. Once again, I wasn't interested in the other puppies, so I started walking up the A-Frame in the yard. The teacher told mommy that she usually has to use all sorts of lures to get dogs to go up that thing, but I just started on my own. Mom's very proud of me.


Next week there's going to be two more puppies...A Chihuahua and a Brittany! They were there last week too. I really liked the Brittany! She's the only one I play with.


Well, I added more pictures so you can see how big I'm getting!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Good Job Blitz!!!

Lisa and pups said...

WOW Blitz, you are getting big. And great job showing all the other puppies how things are done. Keep up the good work!

Denise said...

Hi Mr. Blitz & Kasey I put up some photos of you on my blog of your stay with Rayshmii & Aunkor

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Aww Blitz you are soo cute! :)And good job at obedience class.

Jake and Joanna said...

Blitz you've gotten so big!!!!