Hi guys! Blitz the pup here!
Well, I'm just giving y'all an update on my life. I haven't done anything major, just a bunch of little things, so I'm putting them all into one post.
Okay, so, lets start with what happened on wednesday...Okay, so, first off, I had to get up WAAAY early...I hate that. I know, as a puppy, I should be waking my mom up at five o'clock, but I like to sleep in. I am NOT a morning dog. Anyway, my mom told me we were going to a "school." She said that was where a bunch of kids got together and learned. Well, I wasn't that excited about it...But when we got there I saw another DOG there! And guess what! It had a yellow and black jacket on JUST LIKE ME!! Man, was I excited. I thought I would be alone with all those kids. And then soon, about NINE other puppies in training came. Before all the kids came, we had a group photo. (I'll post it later...I don't know how to handle the camera, so I have to wait for mommy to do it.)And then, we all sat next to our person, (me next to mommy, of course) and then the kids started coming. All the other puppies were at least ten months older than me, so you can understand why the kids liked me the best. I'm so cute! But they were all good and didn't pet me while the speaker was speaking. He was talking to them all about what I do right now and what I will do when I'm older. And then they showed a video about Guide Dogs of America...Every time a cute puppy came on (like me) all the kids (About a hundred) would go, "AAAAAHHHH!!!" I was trying to sleep, but they kept waking me up every time a pup came on! And then when the movie was over, the speaker told the kids that they could ask questions. Then it was lunch time for the kids, and all us dogs went out so they could pet us. There were two or three kids around each of the other puppies, but there were AT LEAST thirty around me. Then we went back in the room and did the WHOLE thing over again, only with older kids.
So, then my mom took me home, and I took about a THREE HOUR nap, (That was a big outing for me!!) And then my mom told me that she had to pack up all my stuff...I was going to spend the night at a friends house! First we got a carpool to Souplantation, where some people were going to eat before the puppy meeting. On the way there, I got to play with my friend, Oceana! Man, she can play hard! I had to crawl up on mommy's lap, because she got a little too rough for me. Then we went to the Souplantation, and ate...Well, my mommy ate, and there were PLENTY of people that wanted to hold me! Then we left to go to the puppy meeting. First, all the humans talked about problems that their certain puppies were having. That was boring, so I tried eating a pinecone. But, my mom said no, so I had to stop. And then we did some obedience! First, we all did sit/stays, (I did great, of course...There was a FIVE YEAR OLD dog next to me, and he was more naughty than me!) Then, we did down/stays. I did great on that, too! And then we did some heeling...I had to walk past all my friends without playing with them! That was hard. I tried getting to one of my friends, but my mommy pulled me back, so I stayed next to her the rest of the time. After that, we played "tic-tac-toe," with sits and downs instead of x's and o's. If you broke your stay, you had to leave the playing board. I broke it twice, but I stayed for about forty-five seconds first. Mommy said that I did really good for a nine week old puppy! I'm glad.
By that time, I was EXHAUSTED. My mommy took me potty, (Man was I glad...I had been holding it for SOO long!) and then she was talking and talking and talking to four other people! My goodness. And then, she went SHOPPING with three other puppies and their raisers. By that time, I just zonked out on the floor, and didn't even open my eyes when Oceana pawed at my head. Then, it was time to go, (Mommy carried me...I couldn't even get up I was so tired.) Then I went home with someone else! Mommy said I was getting "puppy-sat..." whatever that means. But I had fun. I didn't have ANY accidents while with my puppy sitter!
Well, I guess this turned into a longer blog than I thought it would! Bye!
Blitz
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hi blitz!! Wow what a big day you had!!!!
Hi Blitz
Why were you sleeping when we are to play PLAY PLAY, that's why I bonked you on the head.
Denise had to go get her car washed today because of all our puppy fur left on the bench seat from both of us (you know I not allowed on the seat but it was a lot of fun playing with you there)
Oceana
Hi Blitz. That was a big day! I would be exhausted too! What a good job with the "sit, down, stay".
Post a Comment