Okay, so I was going through some old pictures...And I noticed that 1, I am getting darker...2, I'm getting BIGGER! Here's a shot of when mom first picked me up. (Seven and a half weeks)
And here's me now. (Fifteen weeks)
I know! Aren't I HUGE? And I am getting to be a pretty light golden color.




4 comments:
You are getting darker Blitz! You look very handsome. :)
Not only are you getting much bigger, but you're a perfect perfect puppy!!! I'm jealous. I told Camry last night she needs to grow up to be just like you. :)
Ooooh, you are getting darker! I LOVE it. And so much bigger. It's pretty amazing how fast they grow! Keep the pics coming! It makes me so happy to see such a handsome pup and hear how well he is doing.
Amazing how fast you grow and I really like the darker color....
Post a Comment