Okay, I know I haven't been on here in a while. So, I'm going to have to start with what happened about two weeks ago!
Two weeks ago, mommy did a swap. This was my first time doing this, so it was kind of strange. But it wasn't that different from when I went to first Rashmii's and then Alisa's, only my mom had another dog, instead of having no puppy. I went to the Jewell's, who are raising Harley. Harley's being sponsered by my sponsers also! They have a cat, AND another dog, so I had a really good experience there! I went to work with Mr. Jewell, and all his co-workers LOVED me, (of course) and then I got to go to Taco Time with him. And at their house, I had a blast too! They have a doggy-door, and I saw Diesel (the other dog) go through it, so I decided I would try it too! It's pretty high, so I had a hard time getting my rear-end through, but I did it! They have a toy there, that I LOVED. It was basically a big ball (Almost as big as me!) with a small ball inside, and there were holes. The point was to try and get the small ball out through the holes, but I could never get it! The holes are just too darn small. But I had fun all the same. The reason mom had to swap is because she was going to Trinity's graduation, and it would be crowded, plus it was four hours long, and that's just too much to ask from a thirteen-week old. But mom said that Harley did really well. Also, she went to the beach the next day, and I don't have my sixteen-week vaccines yet, so of course I couldn't do that either.
In between then and now has been pretty boring...I've gone to several stores and stuff, but nothing real big until yesterday. Yesterday, it started out just as a normal church day. But when we got home, my mom was real busy getting ready to go somewhere. Turns out that we were going to Marina Del Ray for something called a "dockside party." There were lots of puppies there, and my sister Avelon was there! I got to play with her, while my mom visited and ate lunch there. Then we got to go on a sailboat! (But we didn't put out the sails.) That was fun, and I wasn't scared one bit! After that, we visited for a tiny bit more, and then we said goodbye. Here's a picture of Windsor and I on the dock! I'm a baby Windsor!
After that, we went to a friends graduation party. He also is raising a guide dog puppy...Maui! i didn't get to play, but I got to visit with her! And of course there were alot of people there to admire me. While all the humans were eating though, I didn't get much attention, so I fell asleep under the table. After everyone ate, my mom TRIED to play "bump," (A basketball game) but she's AWFUL at basketball, and was the first on out both times she played! I was so tired by then, I could barely open my eyes.
That's all for now! See ya later!!




4 comments:
Wow you guys have a lot of fun days don't you!?
WOW - Blitz, you are really growing fast! And what a handsome little man too! Sounds like you are doing really well. And, sounds like that mom of yours keeps you very busy. I'm jealous you got to go out a boat. We don't get to do that much here in KS.
Blitz you're getting soo big and so handsome!!!
Blitz, you're getting pretty darn big! But you are still really cute! :D
Post a Comment