Monday, July 9, 2007

Mom, hacking onto the account.

So, this is Blitz's mom. Blitz is sleeping, so I figured I could get on here and update about him! Don't tell him though!


Ever since the "incident" with getting out of the laundry room, Blitz hasn't been doing very good with the whole chewing thing. His favorite things to chew are apples out of the fruit basket. But he's doing a bit better now, because we've been working on it with him. And also, my sister Keliann undid about a months worth of training by giving him a TINY bite of table scraps. I'm so mad at her!! He's been begging for food now! Blitz is like that...You can't let him get away with ANYTHING, or else he does NOT understand why he can't do it anymore. After we picked him up from GDA, they told us he could ride on our laps that first trip home, but then he would have to go on the floor. MAN he did not like that. It took about a total of two hours longer of riding in the car to get him to stop trying to get in my lap. Jaylie was good in that sense though...I even let her on the bed by invitation, because she knew that she could not get up without permission. But Blitz would just not understand. That's the ONE fault I have found in him though. He's a GREAT puppy. Already, when he's still in his puppy stage, he molds his day around what I'm doing. If I'm sitting on the computer, he'll go to sleep. If I'm doing my chores or running around busily, he'll follow me around. It's so nice, because he's active when I need him to be, and inactive when I need him to be. And he's only four months! I can't wait to see what he'll be like at a year.


Well, I guess this is kind of turning into a brag post...But I got on here to tell you something he did five minutes ago. I was on the computer, when I realized he wasn't asleep at my feet anymore. I got up and started looking EVERYWHERE, calling his name, everything. Just when I started getting worried, I went back into my brothers room, just to make sure I hadn't missed him. I had. He was asleep in Morgan's toy tent. I guess he didn't want to sleep on normal old carpet! There were lots of blankets and clothes in there, and he loves being comfy. (I'm going to be getting him one of those costco beds as soon as possible! He'll love it!) Here's some pictures I took, because it was so adorable.










And here's just a picture of Blitz in the car.
And, last one, of him in a resturaunt.

3 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Ah, Blitz sounds so wonderful!!! I'm glad he is being so good for you. But not perfect - who wants a perfect puppy? It's those silly little things you have to work at that make them so adorable I think. YAY Blitz, I'm so thrilled at your progress - give mommy a sloppy kiss!!!

Jake and Joanna said...

Haha, I love that you put on the big dog jacket!!! i actually did that with Camry today, just trying to imagine her fitting in it.. I couldn't imagine it. Haha!! She's still so small and has many months to grow in the big jacket. But it was still pretty adorable with it draping around her. :)

Erin said...

I need to buy Rei a bed too as she likes to sleep on my bed instead of her few blankets in th corner!