Thursday, July 12, 2007

Puppy Swap!

Hey guys! Momma's going up north to Washington and Oregon in August, and she told me that I'm too young to go. She still wants to bring a puppy though! So, if there's anyone out there that has a puppy that's above a year old, and doesn't mind bringing an extra calm five month old into their home for about two weeks, can we swap? And also...It should be a very good representative for the school, because she will be getting to know a group of people for a week, and if she has a dog that doesn't sit still, then they're not going to think GDA is much of a school. So, anyone have time for a five month old, and doesn't mind not having their puppy for two weeks? Mom was going to bring Windsor, (PERFECT match for this trip!) but he was dropped!

I guess we could MAYBE even do an interschool change...I don't know what GDA would think of that though! Lol!

let me know!

Blitz

1 comment:

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

Hi Blitz,
My name is MeKalea. I raise for Guiding Eyes for the Blind in NY. sound ike you are doing very well in your training. can I link to your blog?