I got into a bit of trouble today! Mom told me that it is "Independence Day," and that there would be lots and lots of loud noises. She didn't want me to get scared at the party she was going to, (Hmmph! Me, scared??) so she left me in the laundry room with music playing. Well, I was fine for about the first hour...But then I got bored. SOOO, I opened the door, (I can't tell you HOW I opened it though...That's a secret!) and then started doing what every normal puppy would do if let loose in a house, completely unsupervised. First, I attacked the pistachios. They didn't taste very good, but I had a good time throwing them about. Then I found one more interesting things...The underside of the carpet. We had spilled water earlier in the day, and were picking up the carpets so they could dry out. So that's how I got to the underside. I chewed up about a foot of that, but then....I had to go!! I went to the door, but no one came running to open it. So, I made my way back to the bedrooms, and onto the carpet. (Carpet feels most like grass.) and I went there. Then, after my big adventure, I was tired...And went to sleep in the bathroom. That's where I was when momma got home. She wasn't very happy that I got out! After cleaning up the pistachios, rug, and my....herm....accident, she cuddled with me. After all, it's not like I'm doing anything bad right now!
So, mom's definately not keeping me in the laundry room anymore...At least not until I'm older and can handle having run of the house!
Happy Fourth! (Not like I had anything to do with it.)
-Blitz
(Sidenote from mom.) I'm actually a LITTLE bit proud of Blitz...He was alone for six hours, and must have gotten out of the laundry room pretty much right away, because if he hadn't, his accident would have been in the laundry room instead of on the carpet. And also, he only chewed up a tiny piece of carpet, (NOT an important piece at all...We were going to throw it away.) and got out some pistachios. And he's only sixteen weeks! And also, he had to have been pretty smart to get out of the laundry room in the first place!!
-Kasey
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That's a funny story. What a smart puppy to be able to problem solve his way out of the laundry room. And he fell asleep in the bathroom - how sweet. Doesn't sound like the noise really affected him at all. Plus, he's just too cute!!
You'll always have a great story to tell about the 4th of July when you mysteriously opened the door to the laundry room.....
Maybe if we ever meet you could tell me the secret of opening doors! :)
Post a Comment