Monday, December 17, 2007

Blitz got dropped off...

For his evals. This is SO nervewracking. Mind you...Jaylie was this age when she was dropped. She never went in for her evals. She went in to be spayed, and the next day they called to tell us they were dropping her.

While Blitz is gone, I want to get him a nice leather collar, instead of the nylon one's he's been wearing. I've decided to make this a new tradition...When my pups are nine months old, they will be old enough to have a real leather collar. I had bought Jaylie her leather collar the DAY she went in to be spayed...Then she was dropped. She still wears it.

Gotta love this face...



I'll update thursday with the report!

2 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

GOOD LUCK BLITZ! I'm sure you'll do fabulous on your evals. Can't wait to hear an update! Love the pic of Jaylie! How adorable.

Jake and Joanna said...

Good luck Blitz!!! We all know you'll fo wodnerfully. :)