Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Puppies First Christmas!

Wow, today was...Interesting! I woke up, and right away everything was different. Normally when I get up, everyone is grouchy and a bleary-eyed mom take me out to pee. Not today. This morning as soon as I woke up, mommy, my aunt, and two of my uncles all met me with gusto, apparently congratulating me for something. (I have no idea what for...They just kept saying "Merry Christmas, Blitz!") Then after mom, my aunt, my four uncles, and my grandma and grandpa all opened their stockings, mom presented me with a humongo jar of dog treats. And the jar is really heavy duty, too. Then, my Grandpa read the first few chapters in Luke. I was whiny there...One second I was getting the attention of my life, and the next I was being ignored! Then everyone opened their presents. (I'm not allowed in the living room, and mom didn't make any exceptions today...So I sat at the edge and watched from there.) Everyone was SOO happy. When all the presents were opened, things quieted down while everyone was playing with their new stuff. (Matthew (3) with all his submarine playmobile, "laptop," (One of those leapfrog things) and kitchen equipment, Morgan (5) with his doctor playmobile and various other toys, Keliann (10) with her new iPod and camera, (Ya, I know...An iPod for a ten year-old?) Kasey (14...Mom!) with her new vet computer game, iPod headphones, backpack for schoolwork, GDA sweatshirt and socks, and a bunch of other stuff, Brooklin (15) with his new camera, Garth Brooks CD, and poster, Braden (18) with his new watch (A replica aviators watch) and camera, Grandma (Age...Not telling!) with her new backer-upper for the car, and Grandpa with his new charger-organizer!)

For a while, it was quiet. But then everyone started cleaning up, because a family was coming over! I got put in the crate, because the family has little kids who are afraid of dogs. (No matter HOW nice or gentle.) So, basically I missed out on the rest of Christmas! But it was lots of fun, anyway!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Sounds like you had a big first Christmas! I hope your mom got lots of pictures!!! Sounds like she got a lot of good stuff. I'm glad you got a present too!

Sarah and Romeo said...

Alright Blitz! I'm glad you had a good Christmas. sounds like your family got some cool presents too. How about that? A GDA Sweatshirt! Thats pretty neat.
How were the treats? I already know the answer to that, silly me!
Happy New Year!