Thursday, January 3, 2008

Limping yet again!!

ARG! I'm limping again. For the third time in the past two months. It's the same exact thing, only it's switched over to my front leg. And I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but the limp in the front leg is ALOT easier to spot than a limp in the back, and this time it isn't as bad, (As far as pain goes) but it looks alot worse. The vet wants me to come on Saturday, because they will have an orthopedic specialist there to look at me. So, I'll let y'all know how it goes.

4 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

Blitz buddy! You need to cut this out! Have you heard any of the vets mention pano (panosteitis)? If it is changing legs it seems like it could be that... which might be a good option! My club has had several puppies with it, one of which went on to be a breeder, and another a working guide. Hang in there and feel better soon!

Ally and Eclipse said...

Iverson also had pano! He had it really bad from the time he was oh, 5 months to almost 16 months. I've heard it's contributed to by having too much protien in the dog's diet. Hopefully that's all you have, Blitz! Give your mom a big sloppy kiss from us (Teddy & Kira) as our mom knows how annoying and frustrating pano can be!

Lisa and pups said...

Oh, I hope it's nothing serious! Good luck Blitz. Is this your way of getting extra attention? One of our pups in our group did that! Really freaked out his puppy raisers until that's what they realized it was.

Jake and Joanna said...

Come on, Blitz, beat whatever it is!!!! you are such a GOOD boy!!! By the way, Camry wants some words of advice; she's going in for her eval on Monday! :)