Whew! What a relief. Granted, it's a very severe case of Pano, so I'm in a ton of pain, (Or shall I say WAS...Those anti-inflammetories work like magic. I think I'm going to become an addict.) but at least I'll grow out of it and it's nothing too serious.
So, mom's leaving on thursday to go to Sacramento with her Mock Trial team. She WAS planning on getting me some kennel time, but I'm on strict orders from the doctor to REST...That does not mean going to the kennels to jump around and get all excited. So, mom's in the process of finding a puppy-sitter! She's looking for someone who doesn't have a dog currently, (It'll make it just that much easier to keep me quiet and resting) and also that I don't know all that well. (Man, I'm hurting like there's no tomorrow and she's STILL concerned about my socialization?)
Let you know how that goes!
At the vet, the nice lady whom I've never met before laid me on the table to feel me. My tail was going full swing, but she was hurting me bad so I was crying. (REALLY loudly.) But, that tail just kept thumping. It all hurt real bad, but I knew they were trying to help me! Then they took x-rays, and that's when they decided that it was a really severe case of Pano.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Oh, I'm glad it isn't anything serious. That is quite a relief. I hope you feel better soon, but I'm glad you have some meds to help relieve the pain.
Have fun with your puppy sitter! And I'm glad you were such a good boy at the vet!
Ouch! sounds like its been a rocky start to the new year. I am glad you've got some pain meds on board, they make things feel much better.
As for a dog sitter, I wish I could help. Does GDA let GDB folks puppy sit? It has been a month since I dropped off waffle for training and I am going through dog withdrawl.
I'm glad it's pano and not anything more serious!!! My second dog, Vienna, had a severe case of pano (at one point it was in all four legs!) but she went on to graduate. :)
Well I guess that is good news... except you are still in pain! Think of it as "growing pains" and all that pain is going to make you a big and strong boy!
I hope you feel better soon.
Your meds will maybe make you sleepy, but they are good for the pain.
Hope you get lots of rest.
Post a Comment