Friday, January 25, 2008

Update...Without pics.

Haha, sorry, no pics today. My camera hasn't been updated for quite a while...

Anyway, Blitz started Moorpark College with me on Tuesday. I'm so surprised at how good he was! He is normally very loud in classes with whining, snorting, and doing that snoring/purring thing. But he was quiet in all the classes. The only one I'm NOT bringing him to is the speech class, which as I said before, the teacher won't allow. I looked into the classes Alisa and Joanna suggested, but when I got there the teacher told me they were full. Too bad...They both really loved Blitz. (Joanna...Your teacher told me about you, and said that while you were doing your speech Camry was crawling towards you...LOL! So cute.) Yesterday (Thursday) Blitz and I were absolutely DRIPPING. We were trying to figure out where my brothers were, to meet up with them. We started from the Zoo, and we looked for them in the mostly likely places...The PA building, then to the Library, then the FH, then back to the PA, and then they finally answered their phones and told me they were at the library. So, we met them in the Library parking lot. All in all, we were running back and forth in the rain for about twenty minutes. (The buildings are reasonably far apart.) Somewhere in there Blitz had to go to the bathroom...Which is interesting in the rain. Believe it or not, I've only had to pick up poo once in the rain. Other times we've been able to find a covered area, or else he only had to go pee. So that was interesting. Poor Blitz...You could so tell he hated being out there, but he was the trooper and kept up with me, his head hanging the whole time though. Every time we entered a building of COURSE the first thing he did was shake. Hmm, looks like I'm going to have to get some tag silencers...Especially for the Library, lol. In my Animal Behavior class there are rats EVERYWHERE up on the tables. Blitz completely ignored them. The professor played a recording of a blue whale, which lasted for about a minute and a half. Blitz woke up immediately, and stayed having that cocked Lab look for the whole time. That got quite a few laughs! I love my animal behavior class...Even the people are completely different than the other classes! Everyone in my other classes are with the "latest" trend and all, while everyone in Animal Behavior is wearing jeans and a T-shirt. The conversation during breaks are ALWAYS on their different pets and their quirks, and everyones so great!

On the raising front...We will be going back to puppy meetings in March!! The Mock Trial competition is the end of February, and of course we won't be having any more classes then. I can't wait! I haven't seen alot of people for forever. (Although I saw Mr. Dallas and Miss Camry on Tuesday at Moorpark!) None of Blitz's littermates are in either Ventura or Sylmar, so I won't see them, but there are a bunch of puppies going in in February that I won't be able to see before they leave! Sad day! Oceana will either be going in in Feb or March. Harley is going in in February. (Hopefully I'll be able to go to his going away party...I had him for two weeks, and he's SUCH a good boy! Blitz is aspiring to be like him!) Duke is going in in Feb. Joanna said that after the March turn in, Blitz and Camry will be the oldest puppies in the group!! Ooh, by the way...We're going to Germany in March! That's less than seven weeks!! I THINK I've found a pup sitter, though I still need to confirm on that. (Stephen Hoekendorf, Daniel's (puppy raiser) little brother.)

Anyway, lots of things are happening...See you!!

1 comment:

Jake and Joanna said...

Haha, yeah, Camry's down stays in speech weren't so great. I was giving my impromptu and my persuasive and she kept getting up and roaming around! I was like, CAMRY!!!! haha!!!! Oceana is most likely going IFT in the May turn in, just so you know. :) So we'll still get to see her a few more times!