Sunday, June 22, 2008

Time...is ticking away

4,147,200 seconds...

69,120 minutes...

1,152 hours...

48 days...

1 month, 2 weeks, 4 days...

...is how much time I have left with Blitz.

And he's not even here right now! He's staying in the kennels. He hasn't been there for awhile, plus I went camping, plus I didn't want to bring him because he has an earache. (Lake water probably wouldn't help much) Sooo...I'm picking him up tomorrow.

8 comments:

Jake and Joanna said...

Don't leave us, Blitz!!!

Denise said...

time is flying way to fast he was just this little guy not to long ago

Madison said...

Time ALWAYS goes WAY too fast! Blitz seems like such a GREAT dog!

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

I can't believe he's leaving that SOON!

Lisa and pups said...

WOW - I can't believe how fast time has flown! Good luck Blitz!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahh I feel your pain, though you have even less time left with your boy, than I do with mine! Enjoy every last bit of him that you can. :)

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

Im in the same boat. Glacier leaves in 29 days! Enjoy the last month or so with the boy! Im sure time will fly but it always does when your having fun!

Mosier 'n Me said...

Wowsers...time sure is flying fast!