Tuesday, July 1, 2008

And just in time for her birthday!

Jaylie's 2nd birthday is tomorrow, and she got an early birthday surprise! She made it into this summer's newsletter! Scroll down to the last page, (It's marked as page five, but it's at the bottom) and she's in the bottom right corner, looking at the seal. You can't see her face, but that's her. I didn't expect them to put that one in, because it's not exactly a good picture. The point is that it shows that our guide dog puppies have gone to aquariums. There are A LOT of puppies I know in this one, including Oceana, Camry, Fisher, Wissel, Orion, Frank, Gunnar, and quite a few others.

http://guidedogsofamerica.org/partners_25.pdf

Happy Birthday Jaylie!! I miss you and love you!

1 comment:

Nicole and Vito said...

Happy Birthday Jaylie!!

Vito and I are going to be planning a Monterey Bay aquarium trip soon. :)