Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Great news!

Just wanted to tell y'all that I'm going to be able to go to Disneyland pretty much the day I turn a year old! My mom's cousin is coming down, and to celebrate we're taking her to Disneyland...She comes down a few days BEFORE my birthday, and leaves a few days AFTER my birthday...So real close! GDA has a rule that we can't bring puppies to theme parks until they're a year old, but I'm guessing if it's a few days before it doesn't matter...I'm not going to be a completely different dog a few days before my birthday! I can't wait! Mom says it's a blast, and that I can even go on quite a few rides. (Like the Pirates of the Caribbean, Pinnochio and all those smaller rides.) Anyway, just wanted to tell y'all! That's in about a month!

Also, I (Kasey) requested an application from CCI. I just want to look over it, see what requirements they have and such, then if I do decide to raise for them, I'll fill it out and send it in. If they tell me they have a puppy ready before Blitz goes in, I'll just tell them no, and wait for the next one.

2 comments:

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

How exciting that you get to go to Disneyland Blitz!! What a good birthday present. ;)

Jake and Joanna said...

Have fun at Disneyland when you go!!!

also, Kasey, in response to your comment on my blog. Nope, it's not a professional picture taken in a studio! I just did it myself with my camera. I have NO idea why it turned out so well, but I love it!! Finally it shows her true colors!! hehe!