Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ooh, I realize it's been a while since I've updated...Whoops! Nothing big has happened lately. But I guess one sort of accomplishment has! I took Blitz to Mock Trial yesterday, and he didn't whine! WOOHOO! He absolutely HATES Mock Trial, and while all my other classes get to hear his sleep snoring (Opposed to his awake snoring...) my fellow Mock Trial-ers get to hear him whine. But, he didn't this time! Instead, he took his frustrations out on his poor toy. Alas, it is no longer with us.

But really...I am falling head over heels for this guy. I love him! He's pretty much perfect! At home you'd think he's a senior the way he sleeps all day, but when out and about he's not at ALL lazy, but like, "Okay, what's next mom??" When he was younger, he was ALWAYS lazy and I was afraid he would be dropped because of it. But now he's got the perfect mix! He LOVES going out and being active, but he also LOVES staying home and sleeping. They say that a hyper dog would do well as a college students guide. Blitz most definately isn't hyper, but I think he would go great with a busy college student, as long as he would get to sleep at night! I'll leave that decision up to the trainers at GDA, though!

Tomorrow I'm puppy swapping...But also going on a teen-puppy raiser thing in Hollywood. The puppy I'm getting is only six months old, and I don't know him too well, so I'm not sure how he'd react to busy Hollywood. I think I'll ask the raisers if we could swap some other time, but if they think he's confident enough, I'll think about taking him. Big GDA events usually have the age "Six Months or Older" so he could be okay. Anyway, let you know what I decide, and I'll take lots of pictures!

3 comments:

Jake and Joanna said...

Kasey,
definitely do ask the family if they would be willing to swap another time, or if they think he's confident enough. I'd hate for him to be overwhelmed, I'd feel so guilty!!! who is this little guy?

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Yay for Blitz being such a good boy!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

It is nice to hear Blitz is doing so well.