Monday, February 18, 2008
Looks like I'll have a CCI pup in the near future...
I like CCI. I sent in the filled out application. I told them I'll be ready in september. Blitz will either be going in-for-training August (Unlikely...He'll be seventeen months then. Unless they have a shortage on dogs, I don't think so. On the other hand, though, there IS a big gap before the A litter...Maybe they will have a shortage.) or November 1st. I'm waiting for the phone interview with CCI. I'm going to see how it goes and play it by ear, and let God make the final decision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
oh wow - that is exciting news! And, their book Love Heels is one of my favorites!!!
And, I see a lot of CCI grads around here. Maybe one of your pups will graduate around here! :)
Good luck on the interview - I'm sure you'll do famously. Keep us posted.
That's exciting! How neat it will be for you to raise for a different school!
That sounds exciting. I've been interested in raising for CCI as well. I think it would be fun to raise for a different school and learn some service dog commands.
That will be pretty cool to have raised for 2 different schools! I have heard CCI has a really good program! not as good as GDB of course, but I am probably a little bit biased...
~Taelor and Eagle~
P.S. How did you get the pictures on your title bar? I have tried, but it didn't work all that well!
Thanks for the help! Can you also tell me how to get pictures on the Blog name (like where you put "Guide Dogs of America" and Blitz and Jaylie's names)?
~Taelor and Eagle~
That is great! It will be very different I'm sure. Can't wait to hear more!
Thanks again for all of the help! I think I might ask Erin to make me one too...
~Taelor and Eagle~
Post a Comment