Anyway, Kenny came on Friday, from nine to five! He's a real sweetheart, (Reminds me SO much of Blitz at that age!) but I did see quite the stubborn streak while out to eat. I told him to lay down, but for whatever reason he simply did not want to. He did everything BUT lay down, though I know that he knew what I wanted, and just was being stubborn. But other than that one instant, he was a real sweetie. I also had Maui for the day, a female black lab. She spent the night, and she has quite the voice when you put her in her crate. She recently had surgery, (Let's just say that her spaying went awfully, and she had to have several surgeries to fix it.) and so I couldn't have both her and the other dog out at the same time, so she spent about half the time here in her crate. And she definately didn't like it, haha. But she was fine other than that.
I got Blitz back at five, and at about five forty-five I left to meet some other puppy raisers at Kohls to go to the City Walk in Hollywood. We had a blast, staying there about three hours. We walked around, asking for donations for the Silent Auction, (Kudos to Rachel, who was the only one of us four that was good enough and brave enough to do the talking!) and a few seemed only slightly interested and SAID they would pass the info onto the powers that be, but we can only wonder if they ever will. Others though, such as Bubba Gump Shrimp, were VERY interested and we're sure that the people in charge will at least get the info. While we were waiting for the manager to make copies of the letter and flyer, we took a group picture of the puppies. That is a very difficult thing to do...Take a picture of four puppies all under the age of eleven months in a very busy place. We drew quite a crowd, and several random people were taking pictures of us. Afterwards, one of the waiters (??) took our picture (Yes, people included!) and said he was going to try and put it on their website. Hmm, so I guess we'll be watching it! Here is the outcome of that ten minutes of getting all the dogs to stay, AND look at the camera. (Not that they did, anyway...)
PLEASE make it stop!!
I thought this was SO cute. Blitz and Camry
Okay, does this NOT look like Blitz? This is Kenny...
And this is Blitz, at about the same age.
We think they may be half-brothers or something? Maybe quarter?




1 comment:
Aww, the pic of Blitz and Camry is so cute! I think they love each other. :)
Post a Comment