Friday, April 11, 2008

Blitz is back!!

I picked up Blitz from GDA today!! I'm so happy to have him home, and he's happy to be home! The whole ride back he was sulking though, and I'm not sure if it's because they had just given him a bath or because I left him for so long. Angela asked me if I wanted them to give him a bath, and of course I said yes. The bath-giving place is right through the door, and I could hear him screaming bloody murder the entire time. I looked through the door, and he was holding perfectly still, but that didn't effect his vocal cords. He HATES baths. Anyway, I'm about to leave to go to a movie with him, my two little brothers, and my little sister. I went to a creek earlier today, and was considering bringing him, but GDA has a no off-leash rule and it would be really tough to keep him by me the entire time. (There were a bunch of boulders that we jumped off of. And dogs are allowed off leash there, but there weren't any dogs...) As soon as we got home, he perked up for a while, then went out to sunbathe. He LOOOOVES sunbathing...It's crazy! Angela told me that the puppy raisers didn't want to give him up, that he was "special." She said she told them they probably say that about all puppies, but they said that he was REALLY special, well behaved, and mellow. (I'm so proud!)THey puppy raise alot for GDA since they live so close, and he was one of the best they've ever puppy sat. (WOOOH!!!) Anyway, I'm SOO happy to have my "special" boy home.

BY the way...No, they didn't figure anything out about his snoring...It's still unexplainable. He's definately special...