Monday, April 21, 2008

Fire Station outing!!

We had a blast at the firestation! The firemen made us lunch, (Steak sandwhiches!!) answered questions, and helped us socialize the puppies as smoothly as possible. They brought the fire engine around first without the siren or horn, and then brought it by again WITH the siren and horn. It was very loud, (Hurt my ears!) but most of the puppies didn't look concerned at all. Blitz started freaking out just a tad, but he didn't get up or anything. I'm not worried about it, because it's not a fear issue or anything. Here's a video to give you an idea of how he reacted.



Then one of the firemen put all the garb on, and let the puppies greet him. We just all acted like he was the best thing in the world, and the most of the puppies were either fine and didn't really think much of it, or joined us in thinking he was the best thing in the world. Blitz was one of the former.



Here's some pictures of during lunch!

"Are you eating?? Aw, me neither." (Darcy, Blitz and Tanner)



Nydia and Maui



Maui, Cleo and the back end of Camry. (Sorry Camry!!)



Maui and Aspen. (Maui's ready to go in-for-training, and Aspen just started.)



Sneaking a play session. (They played the whole way there in the car though!)



"No, we weren't playing!!"



Here's some pictures with the Fire Engine!!

Waiting for the Enginge



BIG tire.



On the back!!



The yellows were in the sun, while the blacks were trying to get into the shade. (This is Camry, Blitz and Gunnar)







Group Photo!! Here, I'll TRY to list all the dogs. From left to right is...Aspen, Maui, Nydia, Beacon, Tanner, I don't know, Tyson, Camry, Gunnar, Oceana, I don't know, Blitz, Roxy, (Breeder) Cleo, and Darcy.



Hope you enjoyed the pics!!

5 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

Sounds like a great outing and GREAT photos!!!

Jake and Joanna said...

Camry says thanks for the butt shot. :)

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Thanks for the invite. Can I link? Adorable pictures of the puppies!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Nice pictures!! Looks like an awesome meeting. :)

Denise said...

Kasey I will have the collars at the Sat. Class or Grad see you there.