Friday, April 4, 2008

Just a quick note to say...

I miss my puppy!! Ya, I haven't gotten him back yet. Yvonne told me that they are performing some tests to try and figure out what the whole snoring thing is about. To tell the truth, I'm a bit worried about this...Same thing happened with Jaylie. The staff told me that the eye was absolutely nothing to worry about, but then they started getting really interested and performing alot of tests. Pretty soon, she was dropped. I just hope they either find the solution or decide it's nothing to worry about.

I really miss Blitz! I went to the puppy meeting yesterday and got my fill of dogs, but that definately does not replace MY pup! I feel strange not having him around, and Casper, a dog we dogsit occasionally is even missing him, though he is usually pretty bugged by him.

I'm really busy now, and can't fill you in on Germany, but I hope to soon!! See ya!

2 comments:

Jake and Joanna said...

Oh wow, I'd be scared too!! Hopefully they figure out it's not to worry about!!! Come home soon, Blitz!!!

Lisa and pups said...

Hope it's nothing to worry about. Good luck Blitz