Sunday, May 25, 2008

The answer is....

No. Louise said no about bringing a CCI pup to a GDA meeting. So, I guess that means I'm sticking with GDA for at least a few more years! YAY! I'm really excited about that. I know I would have been equally excited if she had said I could bring a CCI pup and so I could raise one, so I guess I would have been really happy either way. She said her main concern is that CCI raising is SO different from GDA raising. CCI pups use GL's, food rewards etc, while GDA does NOT want any food rewards and we accostum our pups to chain collars.

Blitz is going away in two and a half months! Ack that's really sad. And I was hoping to overlap puppies, but I'm going on vacation LITERALLY the second after I turn Blitz in. (We're packing the car, going to GDA and leaving from there.) We get back on the 24th, so I'm going to tell Louise I'll be ready any time after the 25th. Hopefully (if for some strange reason everything goes perfectly!!) I'll get it on the 29th. Puppy pick-up days are almost always on Fridays, and that's a friday. That'll be 2 days before my 2 year anniversary as a PR!

Pics from Disneyland coming soon!

2 comments:

Jake and Joanna said...

Yay, I'm SO happy you're sticking with GDA for a little bit longer!! :) What color/gender are you going to try for after Blitz?

Madison said...

That a bummer about CCI! but GDA is great also!