Sunday, May 25, 2008

Promised Disneyland Pictures!

First: To answer Joanna's question, I don't think I'll specify what breed/color/gender when I ask for another puppy. I REALLY love the labs, and would love to stick with them. But I would like to raise something else just to sort of try it out. I think I like the boys better, but I'd be fine with a female. Sooo...I'll just see whatever Louise has first after that date!

Now, for the pictures!! I went to Disneyland with Denise the other day, and got some great pictures!!!





On Dumbo



There were more pictures, but my camera died. :-( But Denise is going to send me those pictures, and I'll post them then!

4 comments:

Jake and Joanna said...

Is Denise's dog Gunnar? Because he looks very similar to Camry in some pictures, and I know Camry and Gunnar often look alike!! Cute pictures!!!

Kasey and Blitz said...

Actually, Denise brought Eden! I don't know why I didn't put that on this post! Must have slipped my mind. Or I'm just lazy...

Haha, yes, last time we were commenting on how much Eden and Camry look alike! We couldn't tell them apart from an arial shot. But Eden has gained A LOT of weight...I'm pretty sure it'd be easy to tell her apart from Camry now!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Awesome pics. :)

Emily said...

That looks like tons of fun! I'm jealous...