Wow, aren't my titles SO amazingly original??
On Saturday we left at about eleven to run errands and get haircuts, and then we went to one of my little brothers friends birthday party. Blitz came along, and it was a pool party! The people loved Blitz, so I let him run off leash a bit. He didn't care to jump into the pool, and for that I am very grateful.
When we got home, I gave Blitz a bath. Sorry, no pictures, but he was adorable! He absolutely hates baths, but puts up no fight whatsoever. I don't even have to lift him into the tub...Thank goodness. When he got out, I wanted to try blow drying him. I had heard it helps with the shedding, so I went ahead and tried it. Hehe, I'm pretty sure he was falling asleep at one point...And he was standing. Well, about forty-five minutes later he was still dripping. So I just let him go outside and sunbathe. It DID help with shedding though...Yesterday and today he hasn't shed nearly as much as he normally does!!
Sunday we went to church, where I hung out with my "buddy" I take care of every week during service. I still don't know what those kids would do if I brought Blitz in, so he went to service with my parents. I took some cute pictures of the kids though!!
Brynn, my "buddy." She has downs.
I tried getting a picture of Me, Brynn and Matthew all together...Didn't work out too well.
This girl was so cute!! This was her first time at our church.
Hehe, when I saw this sign, I couldn't resist.



Cutie pie...
Proof that my puppy CAN get energetic when given the chance!!
Some cool and scary stairs we found. (Nearly verticle!!)




5 comments:
Ahh what pretty pictures of Blitz on the beach! I agree though, Cannon Beach has to be the prettiest...ever. :D
Blitz is so cute...Love the pictures, it is definitely beautiful :)
aww, el matador is my favorite beach EVER! i miss california :)
Awww, Blitz is so cute! Gotta love that face...
So pretty! That is a beautiful beach.
Post a Comment