Friday, May 9, 2008
Note...
I've decided that if I can't be a part of GDA while raising a CCI puppy, I'll stick with GDA. I don't think I could give up all those supporting people and the puppy meetings! I had an AWFUL time when I was doing Mock Trial and couldn't go! I don't think I could raise a puppy on my own, and since CCI doesn't have any raisers around here, I would have to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Just so you know, Mindy is waiting a while until she talks to Louise about if you can still attend meetings. We leaders have absolutely NO problem with you coming, we would LOVE for you to, but it's Louise's decision. So we're all crossing our fingers!!! Or you can talk to Louise yourself! UP to you. :) But I will be excited that either way, you'll still be here!!!!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed GDA will let you stay in the group! I'm sure they will! :) Good luck!
Good luck! I can definitely understand wanting to keep all that love & support, so fingers crossed that the decision is in your favor :)
Post a Comment