Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blitz prayers. :(

Please pray for Blitz right now! I called Louise today to ask how he was doing, and as soon as she heard who it was I could tell the news wasn't good. Blitz has been in the emergency hospital for about a week, and they almost lost him. He's better now, but GDA fears that it'll happen again, especially since they have NO clue what caused it. If it had been poisoning or something, it would've been better, actually, because they would've known that it was a one time thing. But all the blood tests came back fine, and they don't know what the problem was. Louise told me to call her back later this afternoon or tomorrow morning, because Blitz has a vet appointment today that will determine whether he stays in training or not.

So please pray for him! Pray that they'll figure out what's wrong, and that it won't effect his health or training. If they still can't figure it out, pray that I'll have peace about him being dropped and that it won't happen again to him as a pet.

Thanks for the prayers...

Kasey

10 comments:

Jake and Joanna said...

Oh my goodness, Kasey. Again, I will majorly be praying for Blitz, AND for you!!! Please keep us updated!

Natalie said...

Oh no....that is so scary :( I will definitely be praying for you and Blitz. Hopefully they can figure out what's wrong.

Nicole and Vito said...

Prayers going out to Blitz and to you Kasey!

Denise said...

I will also be pryaing for Blitz.

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Oh gosh! You guys will be in my thoughts. I really hope Blitz pulls through this.

Lisa and pups said...

Oh goodness Kasey! How terrifying. Prayers going out for you two. Let us know when you find anything else out! Best of luck!

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

Oh my goodness! This was NOT the Blitz news I wanted to hear. I know he can pull through it, though. Best of wishes and thougts to you and him.

Emily said...

O no! I'm so sorry. I hope Blitz is okay and they figure out what's up with him. Let us know how it goes!!

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

Poor Puppy!! Fingers crossed that they figure out whats wrong with him!! Hugs. Let us know what happens.

boB said...

Poor little Blitz!
Ella and I will keep him in our prayers.