
Haha, so I was beginning to worry that nobody liked my blog, but lo and behold: Elizabeth and Alana put me in as a nominee! Thanks!! (Their link is at the side of my blog.)
Here're the rules...
1) The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2) Link to the person you received your award from.
3) Nominate seven other blogs and put links of those blogs on yours.
4) Post the rules at the end!
So, here are my nominations! You can click on their links at the side of my blog. (Sorry, not sure how to do the whole link/name thing on here...) I only picked those who haven't been nominated yet...I truly LOVE all the other blogs I read, but you guys have already been selected!
Madison and Andros (CCI puppy raiser)
Patty and Halor (CCI Breeder Caretaker)
Garret (CCI Puppy raiser)
James and Tonka (GDA puppy raiser)
Nicole and Vito (GDA puppy raiser)
Megan and Spanky (GDB puppy raiser)
Dutch (GDA Puppy In Training)
Thanks again, Elizabeth and Alana!!




2 comments:
We love your blog, Kasey. :)
Kasey, I always enjoy your blog and am honored that you keep track of Tonka and I. Watching all of our amateur errors huh? Sure enjoy learning though from you and the other puppy raisers. Tonka/James
Post a Comment