I get to go to the Partners Awards Dinner!!
For those of you who don't know what it is, (i.e., non GDA raisers) it's a fundraiser GDA puts on once a year. Every year they pick a different raiser to honor. It's a huge event, and the first two years were held at the Ronald Reagan library here in Simi, but this year they moved it to an auto museum in Beverly Hills!
Anyway, yesterday I got a call from Denise...
"What are you doing on Saturday night?"
"Umm, I have Bible Study. Why?"
"Oh, I was just wondering if you would like to go to the Partners Awards Dinner with me."
"Uh, YA!!"
So, yes, I am getting to go to a dinner I thought I would never be able to go to. (Tickets are $150 dollars each) I'm very excited about it, and have a dog lined up to take. (Kutter...Remember Kenny?? Kutter is his brother..)
So...Update about that on Sunday! (Probably.)
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
oooh, have fun!
O that is so cool!! Have fun!
Yippppeeeeee!! It'll be grand. :)
Oh, how exciting - that's SO cool!!!
Post a Comment